Life goes on. We can't just live in the past we must go on to the future!

E-mail me.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Comments 4 kids!

The first girl I commented on was Britney. Apparently her class was climbing a rock wall and she got to go up. I think it's so cool that she got to do that at school! We NEVER got to do that in elementary school! This is what I wrote on her blog:

Hi Britney! My name is Heather Love. I have been assigned your blog to read. That is so cool that you climbed that rock wall! Congratulations on it. I never get to far on them because I don't have a lot of upper body strength. Good luck on your future endeavors!

Caroline is the next girl I commented on. She wrote about her favorite thing at camp which was the slide. At first she was scared but she persevered through it and the slide became her favorite thing at camp. This is what I wrote on her blog:

Hi Caroline! My name is Heather Love. I have been assigned your blog to read. I think its great you faced your fears and went down that slide! Your writing is awesome! Keep it up!

The third person I commented on was Brodie Jack. They were too cute! They had the cutest description of who they were. This is what I wrote on their wall:

Hi Brodie Jack! My name is Heather Love. I have been assigned your blog to read. I think your picture is just too cute and I love your description! Keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment