Life goes on. We can't just live in the past we must go on to the future!

E-mail me.

Sunday, April 25, 2010

April 25th Blog Post

Our assignment for this week was to watch two videos, one about a PLE (also known as a PLN) and one giving you two questions to ask yourself about your life.

The little girl who discussed her PLE was very informative. I loved how she showed us her home page. I think she is very responsible. I love how she told us that even though her school gives her the freedom to go onto the social networking sites she feels it makes her more responsible that she do her classwork. I feel that a PLE or PLN can be very useful and this video proves it. If she did not have her PLE then she would not have all the wonderful websites or she would forget which websites did what.

My favorite video was the second one. This is because it reflects where I am in my life right now. I adore that all I have to do is choose a sentence to reflect my life. I know if I were to begin to live my life by this sentence "I am going to be a great teacher!" I will become the teacher I need to be. I will have the motivation to be better than I was yesterday and to continue to overcome the obstacles that stand in my way.

No comments:

Post a Comment