Life goes on. We can't just live in the past we must go on to the future!

E-mail me.

Monday, April 12, 2010

Comments 4 kids weeks 13 and 14

Week 13:
The student I was assigned was Gianna. Her writing about the beach reminded me about the time I went to a beach and bit a crab in half on my dad's and uncle's dare! Here is what I wrote on her wall!

Hello Gianna! My name is Heather Love and I am in Dr. Strange's blogging course at the University of South Alabama. Dr. Strange assigned me your blog to read this past week. I must say I really enjoyed reading your post! It's a very wise idea that you put the crab down so it didn't pinch you! I bet being on the beach was loads of fun. I haven't been in years! Keep up the good work in your writing and good luck with your future endeavors!

Week 14:
Hello Awhina, my name is Heather Love. I attend the University of South Alabama and have been assigned to read your blog for my blogging class. I think your writing is very good. It is very cute too. I love your humorous ending! Good luck with your future writings!

No comments:

Post a Comment