Life goes on. We can't just live in the past we must go on to the future!

E-mail me.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Comments4Kids weeks 9, 10, & 12

Week 9:
This video is a very cool video if you don't know the English language. I love all the different types of pretty clothes. It kept my attention even though I know English.


Week 10:

My student's name was Hannah. I explored her blog after I commented on her cute little poem. I absolutely fell in love with this little girl! She seems so cute and reminds me a lot of me when I was her age. If only my teachers had given me a blog to write on when they thought I talked to much. Maybe I wouldn't have gotten into so much trouble!

Week 12:

My student's name was P.J. He is two or three years old and his post was about his day at the senior playground. He was just so darn cute! Here is what I wrote:

Hello P.J.! My name is Heather and I am in Dr. Strange's EDM 310 class. Its a blogging course here at the University of South Alabama. Dr. strange assigned your blog to me this week and I'm so glad he did. You seem so adorable and rambunctious! You also looked like you had a lot of fun on the playground! I love that you can read! Keep up the good work!

No comments:

Post a Comment