Life goes on. We can't just live in the past we must go on to the future!

E-mail me.

Thursday, March 25, 2010

April 4 Blog Post

I just finished reading these blogs. I believe that what Mr. Chamberlain did with his class was AMAZING! I think he opened up a new world for teachers! I can not believe how many things there are for us as teachers to use! Kaia's father seems a wonderful man who just enjoys his job as a teacher and enjoys his daughter! I think that these men have opened up a new world for their students now also. How many students in the past were able to say they spoke to, not wrote to but actually spoke to, a man from a different country over the internet! Ten years ago it would have been inconceivable! These men have opened the doors for communication between the students and his daughter for a life time! I believe they also unwittingly opened the doors for understanding of a different culture which is more amazing to me than the technology itself! I believe that future teachers will have to step up and use their technology as a tool to help teach and show their students life.

No comments:

Post a Comment