Life goes on. We can't just live in the past we must go on to the future!

E-mail me.

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Comments for Teachers weeks 7,8, & 9.

I forgot to post this.

My teacher to comment on was Mr. McMahon. He is a math teacher who now works for Mathletics. Mathletics is an online program where elementary and middle school teachers can take their students online to make math more fun to learn, rather than try to bore them to death with lectures. This website also provides curriculum for home schooling teachers and students. This website looks like a very promising tool if the participant is willing to pay. Mr. McMahon was not very up to date on his blogs so I went back on his blog and chose two other posts to comment on. Here are the results:


Mr. McMahon,
My name is Heather Love and I am a student in Dr. Strange’s EDM 310 class at the University of South Alabama and have been assigned to follow your blog for the next few weeks as a class assignment. I must admit when I read your blog was about math I cringed, being an English major math has always been one of my worst subjects. Upon further reading this blog I became enthralled. I am very curious about Mathletics and about your job for it. What is it that you actually do for them? I look forward to reading your earlier and future blogs!


Mr. McMahon,
I'm sure you are glad not having job security is over! A late congratulations on the Mathletics. I'm sure Asia is a beautiful and exotic place to live. Good luck on your future endeavors!

Mr. McMahon,
You bring up some interesting points. I’m not sure what the solution to the worksheets problem would be but I do believe that there has to be some other way to get information across to students without giving them an abundance of worksheets!

No comments:

Post a Comment