Life goes on. We can't just live in the past we must go on to the future!

E-mail me.

Tuesday, March 30, 2010

Comments for Teachers weeks 10, 11, & 12.

My teacher's name is Lisa Thumann. The first blog I read was about G-mail. She went into great detail about how to organize your G-mail inbox. I really enjoyed reading her comments and ideas on how to organize everything and how this can lead into life getting organized also. This was my comment:

Hello! My name is Heather L. I attend the University of South Alabama and have been assigned to follow your blog for the next three weeks for Doctor Strange’s EDM 310 class. I really enjoyed reading all of the things G-mail can actually do! I had no clue that you could use filters for e-mail and they actually work. I also loved your advice on color coding things. I am in the middle of trying to reorganize school work right now and this post definitely gave me some great ideas on how to do that with my e-mail!


Post #2:

I LOVED the video! It was hilarious! I think it’s so funny though how the video is true! I am also a student at South Alabama and use Google a lot too. I hope your conference went well!

No comments:

Post a Comment